Senior Account Manager
We are looking for a passionate and driven senior communications consultant to be part of our successful team in Adelaide.
This role is suited for an experienced PR professional who thrives on working in a fast-moving consultancy environment and is agile enough to work with a broad and evolving range of clients with different interests and challenges, but all with a common expectation of great service and genuine results.
You will have outstanding writing skills, a keen attention to detail, excellent media relation skills, be social media savvy, have a common sense approach to life and a commitment to enjoying what you do!
We offer a genuinely flexible and supportive work environment and would consider either a full-time or part-time position for the right candidate.
Our ideal senior candidate will:
- Have at least 6-8 years of experience in managing PR and communications campaigns
- Demonstrate high level writing skills – media releases, case studies, background briefings, opinion pieces, blogs etc
- Have impeccable communication skills across all mediums
- Possess strong client and media liaison skills
- Enjoy great market knowledge and excellent media and influencer networks – or the ability to make those connections quickly
- Be able to gauge the potential news value of an opportunity and have a clear sense of the media pulse and requirements
- Be experienced in independently consulting clients across a wide range of sectors
- Have the ability to multitask and manage time effectively
- Possess an ability to think strategically beyond the obvious
- Be proactive and results oriented, with the ability and maturity to effectively work independently within a team dynamic.
The successful applicant will benefit from a supportive, challenging and creative work environment with opportunities to scale and grow within the organisation.
They’ll have the opportunity to manage the PR for iconic local and national brands and have access to a range of leadership and development opportunities.
They’ll also have potential access to a well cultivated and nurtured network of key South Australian and national contacts in a position which is offered with a highly competitive salary for the right candidate.
We genuinely value our team members and are committed to looking after them in a flexible and mutually supportive environment.
Please forward your application and CV to the Managing Director, Leigh McClusky at [email protected]
Please note: No recruitment agency assistance required.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. Applicants must reside in Australia and hold a current work visa (if applicable) to be considered for this position.